At the Epicenter of Houston
Tinsley Park is the epicenter of all the best parts of Houston. It’s where four neighborhoods converge: Head Downtown for business and entertainment. Celebrate with friends in the pubs and clubs of Midtown. Wander through the eclectic boutiques and eateries of Montrose. And see and be seen after dark in the nightlife along Washington Ave.
But don’t stray too far for too long, or you’ll miss out on the scenic splendor that is Buffalo Bayou Park. Lose yourself in one of the country’s great urban parks with its hiking and biking trails, gathering places, nature play areas and dog park — all with a skyline view.
See what new loves you’ll discover at Tinsley Park.
- BBVA Compass Stadium
- Discovery Green
- George R Brown Convention Center
- Houston Ballet at Wortham Center
- Houston Grand Opera at Wortham Center
- Houston Symphony at Jones Hall
- Memorial Park
- Memorial Park Golf Course
- Memorial Park Tennis Center
- Minute Maid Park
- NRG Stadium
- The Alley Theatre
- The Downtown Club at The Met
- Theatre Under the Stars at Hobby Center
- Toyota Center